Chima / 1301 pieces
BELA 10298 | 100% LEGO Replica Chima Set LEGO 70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple
It’s the ultimate fire vs. ice showdown as the Saber-tooth warriors attack the all-powerful Phoenix tribe’s Fire Temple. Can they capture the great Phoenix leader Fluminox and his CHI and take control of the entire Kingdom of Chima? Behind the gates, there’s a pool of fire balls and an array of red-hot weaponry to put the heat on the invaders. Help Flinx defend the Temple from the gun turret and unleash the fire bombs. Act quickly before the Saber-tooth vehicle breaks down the Temple walls with its powerful clawing function. Or activate fire CHI power mode to convert part of the temple into a huge flying Phoenix, taking the thrilling action to the sky against the ejected Saber-tooth flyer!
- Includes 7 minifigures with weapons: Fluminox, Flinx, Foltrax, Tormak, Li’Ella, Stealthor and Voom Voom
- Phoenix Fire Temple features base opening/closing function, load-and-fire bombing feature, 2 gun turrets with gun sight and seats for minifigures, opening gate, pool of fire balls and translucent flame elements, plus fire CHI power mode flying Phoenix with fire CHI, ball shooters, load-and-fire bombing feature and phoenix detailing
- Saber-tooth vehicle features clawing function, CHI, ball shooter, ice fangs, claws and tail plus detachable flyer with posable wings
- Weapons include a Wingfurno for Fluminox, Flikker for Flinx, Emberstaf for Foltrax, Tygafyre for Tormak, Roarburn for Li’Ella, Koldstaf for Stealthor and a Double Axicles for Voom Voom
- Place Phoenix minifigures in the gun turret seats and target the invaders
- Unleash the fire bombs
- Enter fire CHI power mode to convert part of the Temple into a flying Phoenix!
- Claw the temple wall with the Saber-tooth vehicle
- Detach the Saber-tooth flyer and shoot the ice orbs
- This is a 100% LEGO compatible Chima knock off set.
- This is a 100% LEGO replica knock off building blocks and bricks set from BELA.
|Packing||No Original Box||Original Box|
|Origin||Made In China||Made In Denmark|
|Order Process||5-7 Work Days||N/A|
|Shipping||5-10 Work Days||N/A|
Important Note on Shipping & Package
- Packed with protective foam envelope and paper carton WITHOUT original box. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton box for maximum protection.
- We ship via trackable postal or carrier service depending on the destination which usually takes 15-20 working days.
- Please allow 5-7 working days to process and sort the order after payment is confirmed.