Technic / 2389 pieces
LEPIN 23012 | 100% LEGO Compatible Technic Tatra 813 Trial Truck Building Blocks Bricks Set Review
- 2 hard coupled XL motors for 8 wheel drive without differentials. They are connected to each output of V2 receiver #2, powered by 8878 battery of left side. (Motors of the rest are connected to V2 #1, powered by 8878 of right side)
- 1st and 2nd axle are steered in different angles by 2 L motors.
- M motor for 2 speed heavy duty gearbox. 9:1 (high) 25:1 (low)
- Working steering wheel and V12 engine.
- Openable hood and doors.
- This is a 100% LEGO compatible Technic knock off set.
- This is a 100% MOC building blocks and bricks set from LEPIN.
|Packing||No Original Box||N/A|
|Origin||Made In China||N/A|
|Order Process||5-7 Work Days||N/A|
|Shipping||5-10 Work Days||N/A|
Disclaimer of Technic Series:
does not guarantee that Lepin Technic Series sets would functional 100% as LEGO original sets. Small chances builders may need to adjust and trim some of the axles, pins, bearing or beam to exact measurement accordingly during construction. Test run and replacements might be needed during the process. Some people may find the building process challenging and will not fully or partial refund for damages or mechanical function failure due to building incapability.
Important Note on Shipping & Package
- Packed with protective foam envelope and paper carton WITHOUT original box. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton box for maximum protection.
- We ship via trackable postal or carrier service depending on the destination which usually takes 15-20 working days.
- Please allow 5-7 working days to process and sort the order after payment is confirmed.