- Brand: LEPIN
- Name: Killer Croc Tail-Gator
- No.: 05033
- Listing Date: 2018
- Number of parts: 6265
- Ages: 16+
Something about the set
- This is it – the biggest, most spectacular model ever! Straight out of the classic Star Wars movies comes the Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon, Han Solo’s famous smuggling star ship, reproduced by LEPIN in its StarWar Sets with 100% replica in all the details. Every detail of the modified Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300 freighter is here, all constructed to scale with minifigures. At almost 3 feet (90cm) long, it’s the ultimate centerpiece to any Star Wars bricks set collection!
- Biggest set ever produced before LEGO 10189 Taj Mahal, but no doubt the most valued and wanted Star Wars model. It is also the biggest Star Wars building bricks set ever produced.
- The first full mini figure scale model has ever produced.
- Includes 5 mini figures; Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Princess Leia,
- Model is built completely to minifigure scale – minifigures can sit inside and man the controls!
- Steady support from the well-balanced landing gear for display, with real its amazing scale mini figures can sit in the cockpit and take control.
- Rotating and elevated radar plate to the top and rear extending ramp for boarding.
- Equipped with top and bottom laser turrets to repel the enemy!
- The model measures a gigantic 84cm long x 56cm wide x 21cm tall
- Match up with other LEPIN StarWars brick sets to re-create the classic scenes in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Just a perfect add-on to any other Star Wars brick sets.
The end of Lego Rept!
Power will have more parts but Star Wars is the last king!
I was always impressed with the sets of Star Wars and this one made me even more impressed….
There are over 6000 pieces I think it will take me half a month to complete it *.*
The manual instruction is nice
The size of the tools is overwhelming.
Huh, I took three days to do the skeleton under the hood.@.@
Very large size.
There are still a lot of details to mount
I feel the completion day is far away ~ ~
I finally finished assembling it.
There are some missing pieces. I have asked but I do not know when I can get it.
It’s sizetoo big, very big very big and I don’t where to put it….
My back hurts so much I think I have to rest for a few days #.#
Last week was a bit tired but I was done and I felt very satisfied because of the work I had just built ^^