[col span=”6″ span__sm=”12″]
[title text=”Original information”]
- Brand: LEPIN
- Name: Parisian Restaurant
- No.: 15010
- Listing Date: 2018
- Number of parts: 2133
- Ages: 16+
[col span=”6″ span__sm=”12″]
[divider align=”center” width=”300px” margin=”2.3em”]
Then I’ll try my first review. Not so easy to find something that has not been treated here yet. In my case, this is the “Parisian restaurant”.
I myself have been a fan of the well-known building blocks for a long time and, as already written in my introductory thread, have recently become aware of the Lepin products through a friend.
However, I did not do this model for myself, but for my daughter, 9 years old and fit for the job. (Note: that’s of course the reason I’ve delivered to my wife … that’s for our daughter and I’m just helping a little bit )
Ok, the age “from 16” is no coincidence, but in the end, in my view, this is primarily due to the mass of stones. Step by step you have to build all models anyway.
Why the “Parisian Restaurant”? It should be a model from the Creator series, for which I could inspire my daughter, which is visually appealing and has many details (including interior design). In the short list came quickly this model.
To build the review: I tried to orient myself on other reviews here. If something is missing or should be supplemented, I am pleased about constructive criticism.
I ordered the model at “Peter’s Toy Box” via Aliexpress. The delivery time was exactly 14 days (8 – 17 given) and I have the bottom line paid just over 55 euros.
That the choice fell on this seller was pure coincidence, so I have no experience or recommendations included in the selection.
The stones came as usual packed in various sealed bags of Luftpulterfolie ummandelt with instructions to me. In retrospect, I now realize that the manual is always a risk factor, but I can not do the board here yet. So … lucky
To be on the safe side, I have already provided an electronic version in the run-up to the event, but in the end that was not necessary; with the supplied paper version, the model could be assembled without any problems from A to Z.
With this model, I am always worried that an important / visible part is missing. Whenever you do not find out the right piece from the jumble of parts right away, this idea comes up … shit, there’s something missing … what now? Then you look again thoroughly and lo and behold, the sought-after piece was just under another underneath, stuck on another, stuck somewhere on the edge of the box or, or, or … But in most fäschen it is with me that it finally shows up …. Here as well: At the end of the Bausession was missing not a single piece! Everything available or a few parts too much.
Among the “few” points of criticism:
• One of the “ornamental shells” on the gable (see photo) does not clamp properly, so I have to help with glue again.
• One of the “chain mounts” on the left part of the building was probably cracked and when trying to click the chain broke this fragile part immediately. But even here, glue can safely save or maybe I leave the chain on the side too.
• The chains themselves: in the instructions and the example are the chains made of black plastic. Here are, as with Lepin variants probably usual, thin, golden metal chains included. But I would not basically rate that as “lack”, on the contrary, I think the golden version is so much nicer than the black plastic version. But that is certainly a matter of taste.
• 4 flat 2 stones (which are flat at the top) may have been brown instead of gray. I may write, as I am not sure if we have not installed gray instead of brown during this assembly. We noticed nowhere and where they are now installed (fireplace), it looks in my view, at least as appropriate
Otherwise, I can find in my version of the best will not find anything that I could complain about. No other damage, no scratched
This was my (our) first “challenging” model from Lepin (if you take a look away from the Test X-Wing) and I’m really excited and impressed. On the one hand, the model itself, the ingenuity of detail and the way in which this house is built and assembled. It certainly will not be my last building from this series.
But I am also excited about the quality of this replica. At no time did it even occur to me that I was sitting here for a copy. If first all bags are open and you have the blocks grouped and sorted, I see no difference or no disadvantage to the sorting of the original (bags correspond to the construction steps).
Now I am looking forward to the upcoming projects and look forward to feedback on this review (as I said, also like constructive criticism).
Here are some pictures of the model:
defective chain holder: (unfortunately more to guess than to see)
not holding ornament:
Interior 1st floor:
Interior view EC 1:
Interior view EC 2:
Interior view DG:
[button text=”buy it now” expand=”true” icon=”icon-shopping-cart” icon_pos=”left” link=”https://bricklepin.com/product/lepin-creator/lepin-15010-parisian-restaurant-creator/”]