[col span=”6″ span__sm=”12″]
[title text=”ORIGINAL INFORMATION”]
- Brand: LEPIN
- Name:Lepin 16060 Magic World (Harry Potter) Hogwarts Castle
- No.: 16060
- Listing Date: 2018
- Number of parts: 6742
[col span=”6″ span__sm=”12″]
[title text=”Link youtube”]
[divider align=”center” width=”180px”]
Something about the set
- Accessory elements include Helga Hufflepuff’s cup, Sword of Gryffindor, wands, house banners, potions, fires, two magnifying glasses and a cauldron.
• Features 4 minifigures: Helga Hufflepuff, Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin, with display stand.
• Hagrid’s hut includes Aragog the spider and buildable pumpkins.
• Hogwarts Castle includes the Great Hall, chairs, tables, shifting staircases and flaming torches; potions classroom with racks of jar components; Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom with various potion jars, a cupboard containing a boggart and gramophone; Chessboard Chamber with chess piece components; Room of Requirement with various elements, such as the Goblet of Fire along with the vanishing cabinet; Tom Riddle’s Diary and Chamber of Secrets with the Basilisk; concealed Devils Snare space with vine components; Gryffindor shared area with fireplace and seats; library with bookcases and desks; Professor Dolores Umbridge’s very pink office ; and Professor Dumbledore’s office with Griffin statue and Memory cupboard.
• Also features 27 minifingers: Ron Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, Professor Dolores Umbridge, Argus Filch, Remus Lupin, Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, 3 students from each of the 4 houses, two chess pieces along with the Architect of Hogwarts and Dementors, also a buildable Hungarian Horntail dragon, plus the Basilisk figures and Aragog the spider.
• And, the Whomping Willow can catch the buildable blue Flying Ford Anglia car in its spinning branches.
This is really a big set with measures 71 cm wide by 43 cm deep by 60 cm tall and has 144 bags including three bags of spares to be used across 37 numbered building stages of 2-5 bags each, two thick books comprising 383 pages of instructions
I first put the bags on the table and arranged them in groups of numbers for assembly
But I have a problem…
The usual Lepin issue of the decal background colours not always being a perfect match to the brick colour to which they will adhere. In this set, the colour mismatch really only applies to those decals on a light tan brick.I think by the end of busy time I will contact the provider to make a complaint about this
And there is a small brick that does not match the set but it is small problem so I chose to solve the problem myself with a small file, which I used to slightly expand the underside of the brick, to allow it to have room to attach to the rivet.And the castle is perfect.
Besides those details, everything is good! All parts are printed crisp, smooth, and look very nice! Microstructures even have their own characteristics and features, and each can be clearly seen from the next due to the color of clothes, eyeglasses and the like. I am also very pleased with the quality printed on the small numbers it is very clear
One of the highlights for me were the A-shaped plates that comprise the very beginning of Hogwarts’ foundations
In the first stage, we make little boats out of windows
Like Hogwarts, this model sits atop a rugged cliff, overlooking the sea of storms. Imagine sea storms…
Begin building the first floor^^
[button text=”buy it now” radius=”10″ expand=”true” icon=”icon-shopping-cart” icon_pos=”left” link=”https://lepinworld.com/shop/lepin-movie/lepin-16060-hogwarts-magic-castle/”]